Bulk up your boring old salad routine with these 5 filling salads that are sure to please! We’ve discovered these creative salad recipes that are sure to keep you full all the way until dinner. Avoid that mid-afternoon slump by packing your on-the-go salad for lunch with filling protein as well as some tasty, colorful veggies!
1. Steak and Blue Cheese Salad via Beneficial Bento
Steak isn’t just for dinner! Add some sliced on top of a bed of lettuce and other colorful veggies for a lunch you’ll be anxious to dig into!
2. Protein Packed Cobb Salad via Taste and Tell
This salad staple is sure to hit the spot for lunch. Pile on the healthy toppings and add plenty of protein to stay full for hours!
3. Kale Salad with Avocado Caesar Dressing via Hayley Paige Blog
Change up your boring Caesar by swapping romaine for kale and topping it off with a healthy avocado dressing!
4. Shrimp Arugula Greek Salad via ifoodreal
Fresh, light & almost too pretty to eat! Grilled shrimp and lemon among a pile of veggies makes it feel like summer – no matter the season!
5. Artichoke & Asparagus Chicken Salad via My Natural Family
Not your typical salad! Asparagus and Artichoke topped with a lemon dressing helps to create a delicious flavor that’ll certainly satisfy your taste buds!